- How can I contact Park Tickets?
Online using the form found here.
By email to email@example.com.Please note all prices and offers are correct on our website, we do not offer further discounts. The only tickets we do are the ones listed. Shipping options and times are also correct on our web site.
Toll Free call fom USA / Canada on 1-877-825-1628
From UK on 01527 889511
- Where is your company based?
- We have offices in Celebration Florida, Worcestershire England and Shropshire England. Collections are only available through the USA offices.
- Is it safe to book over the internet?
Yes - it is as safe as making a telephone booking.
If you use our secure server, then all data between your web browser and our webserver is totally encrypted using industry standard SSL encryption technology meaning no-one will be able to de-cipher it.
For security reasons we do not accept card details over the phone
- Where is your office located?
- Our US offices are situated just 5 minutes from Disney, just off the 192 in Disney'sTown of Celebration. We send out full directions and map when your order is processed. Office hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm Mon-Sat and 8.00am to Noon on Sundays. Closed on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Our UK offices are in Bromsgrove and Shropshire. They are not open for walk in ticket sales or collection.
- How can we find out more about your company?
We run a large, well known forum www.orlando-guide.info/forums/ which has several thousand members. Many of these members, which include Florida villa owners and Florida vacationers, use our services on a very regular basis.
We know they will give us glowing reports, and answer any questions about our quality of service. You are welcome to view the Park Tickets section of the forum, and we will not be offended if you post questions about us on the forum, as we understand that you must feel totally happy about the company you book through.
- Why do you charge in Dollars?
- The Disney tickets we sell can only be charged in Dollars and are not widely available to the UK. They are the same tickets you can buy at the gate but discounted.