Park Tickets - Frequently Asked Questions
Please use this section of the site before calling us with any questions you may have as we've tried to address as many common questions as possible here.
The questions have been split into sections. Simply choose the section you are interested in from the list below and you will be presented with a list of common questions and answers.
- How can I contact Park Tickets?
Online using the form found here.
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note all prices and offers are correct on our website, we do not offer further discounts. The only tickets we do are the ones listed. Shipping options and times are also correct on our web site.
Toll Free call fom USA / Canada on 1-877-825-1628
From UK on 01527 889511
- Where is your company based?
- We have offices in Celebration Florida, Worcestershire England and Shropshire England. Collections are only available through the USA offices.
- Is it safe to book over the internet?
Yes - it is as safe as making a telephone booking.
If you use our secure server, then all data between your web browser and our webserver is totally encrypted using industry standard SSL encryption technology meaning no-one will be able to de-cipher it.
For security reasons we do not accept card details over the phone
- Where is your office located?
- Our US offices are situated just 5 minutes from Disney, just off the 192 in Disney'sTown of Celebration. We send out full directions and map when your order is processed. Office hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm Mon-Sat and 8.00am to Noon on Sundays. Closed on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Our UK offices are in Bromsgrove and Shropshire. They are not open for walk in ticket sales or collection.
- How can we find out more about your company?
We run a large, well known forum www.orlando-guide.info/forums/ which has several thousand members. Many of these members, which include Florida villa owners and Florida vacationers, use our services on a very regular basis.
We know they will give us glowing reports, and answer any questions about our quality of service. You are welcome to view the Park Tickets section of the forum, and we will not be offended if you post questions about us on the forum, as we understand that you must feel totally happy about the company you book through.
- Why do you charge in Dollars?
- The Disney tickets we sell can only be charged in Dollars and are not widely available to the UK. They are the same tickets you can buy at the gate but discounted.
- Delivery Times
- Delivery times are as stated.
UK - 12 -16 working days - tickets may arrive sooner but we cannot guarantee this. Dispatch is anything up to 9 working days and has no bering on delivery time.
USA - 2-3 working days
- How do you calculate the UK Sterling price of the tickets?
- All our prices are quoted in US Dollars and this is the exact total amount you will pay. We give UK Pounds Sterling price based on the current exchange rate which we update daily (or more frequently if necessary). It is ultimately your credit card company, not us, that does the currency conversion to Pounds.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa or MasterCard. This includes the used of Visa Delta debit cards. We do not take Switch or American Express.
- Are there any credit card charges?
We do not charge for using credit/debit cards, if a ticket is listed at $100 then we will only charge $100 to your card, plus shipping if chosen. We do not add any other fees.
- How much is the delivery charge?
For delivery to the UK the charge is $10. Note – this is a one-off delivery charge regardless of the size of your order, NOT per ticket.
If you opt to collect your tickets from the ticket office in Kissimmee then there is no charge.
See this page for full details about delivery options.
- What happens if I lose the tickets prior to using them?
- We recommend you photocopy the back of the tickets as soon as you get them. Make sure in particular you have a note of each of the ticket numbers. If you have done the above, then guest relations at the parks may be able to help you.
- Why should I book with you?
We are an authorized ticket reseller
You can book with confidence knowing your order is safe and you will receive the tickets you order. Please see our forum where thousands of our regular customers participate and can give you peace of mind if you have any questions about us.
We have some of the very best prices available.
They are genuine tickets, not vouchers.
Our customer service is second to none.
No timeshare presentations to attend.
No hidden fees
- Hotel or Vacation Home / Villa Delivery
- This is a very reliable service. Once your order is processed we send you a contact number. You will call this number 'on the day' you require delivery (anytime betwen 8.00am and 4.00pm) and one of our drivers will hand deliver the tickets to you. Most locations will be within 60 minutes, some may take a little longer. The card holder, credit card and ID must be present.
- We can only refund tickets that have not left our possession. There is a $25.00 or 10% (fee for cancellation of orders that have been charged. If we have shipped your tickets we are unable to refund at all.
- When is payment taken?
- Payment is taken at point of sale.
- Is Fastpass included?
- Yes, all of our multi day Disney tickets include Fastpass. For further details, follow this link: Fastpass.
- Can I leave the park with a no hopping ticket?
- Yes as long as you come back to the same park (keep your parking ticket). If you have a hopping ticket you can move around all of the 4 main parks.
- Do you send tickets or vouchers?
- We only send tickets, the same as you would get buying direct from the parks. The only exception are Cirque who only issue a voucher to be exchanged at the box office.
- Do you sell tickets for Discovery Cove?
- Yes we do. Contact us for details.
- What is bioscan and photo ID
- All parks required a scan of you finger prints which are encoded onto the card. This is done automatically when you first enter the park.
Photo ID can be required at any time, driving license or copy of your passport is suffice. Children's tickets do not require this.
- Busch Gardens Transport
- For Busch Gardens transport check the following link - NOTE - we do not recommend this as it gives you less than half a day in the park typically arriving after 11am and leaving around 5pm.
- What ages do children's tickets apply?
- Children's tickets apply for all children aged 3-9 years. The exception to this is Kennedy Space Center where it is ages 3-12 years. Children under the age of 3 do not need a ticket.
- At what age do adult ticket's apply?
- Adult prices apply for anyone ages 10 or over. This is set by the parks and not us.