Walt Disney World Florida – General Tips
Florida Guide > Disney Parks
- Try and remember to write down where you have parked your car! If you do lose it, then return to the poles (where you got of the tram) and flag down one of the Disney security vans and they will assist you, they will also help if your car won’t start.
- Study a map of the Park prior to your arrival to become familiar with the location of the attractions you are most interested in.
- Measure your child's height before you arrive at the Park so you know which attractions he or she is able to ride.
- For a full-service meal, make priority seating arrangements when you arrive at the Park at either Guest Relations or the desired restaurant. Or make advance plans by calling 407-939-3463
- When you take children to meet the costumed characters they may be scared so it’s a good idea to go with them so they feel less intimidated.
- Many Disney Cast Members speak more than one language. The flags on their name badges indicate which languages they speak.
- Be sure to keep your ticket and have your hand stamped upon exiting the Park if you wish to return later the same day.
- Adults with youngsters too small to ride may take turns riding an attraction. There is no need to wait in line twice. Ask a Cast Member for details.
- Be sure to bring water and sun screen. Having a poncho, umbrella or light raincoat might be a good idea, too.
- Remember to drink plenty of liquids during your visit.
- Remember to bring your camera. If you forget, cameras, film and batteries are always available for purchase in the Parks
- There are baby-changing stations in all restrooms.
- The dress code for all the parks is casual and comfortable shoes are a must. However cast members will insist that tops are worn (no bare chests) and if your t-shirt has a rude slogan you will be asked to wear it inside out.
- Pal Mickey interacts with attractions and events throughout the Walt Disney World Theme Parks!
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Introduce your child to a Disney Cast Member and specifically point out the Cast Member's unique name badge. If your child should get lost, any Cast Member can help him or her find you.
- Carnation Comfort baby centers, located at each Theme Park, offer a quiet place to get away or have a snack. They are equipped with kitchens, rocking chairs and supplies - at a nominal charge. Locations are indicated on the Park Guidemaps.
- For young children it’s a good idea to take a towel and swimsuit for water fountain fun, great way to cool them off on a hot day.
Viewed 60561 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
We take great care to ensure we have the copyright holder's permission to display each photo. If you believe any of our photos should not be displayed for any reason then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with full details, including a link to the photo concerned and we will act on it immediately.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: